Sunday, April 27, 2014

What if Serra and Soren could support? Here's what would happen.

Two very interesting characters from two different worlds - Serra, the loudmouthed cleric from Elibe and Soren, the brilliant tactician of Tellius. What would happen if their clashing personalities met? This fanfiction shows us the possibilities!

- C Support -

Serra: My! What a lovely day it is! I better start to heal those that have been wounded! Serra to the rescue!!!!!!

Soren: Hey, you there.

Serra: Well well! Hello there, Soren! What is it? You looking at my beauty? How sweet of you!

Soren: No. That's not it. I have a wound. Heal it for me.

Serra: Oh my! That's just...oh how I am appreciated! You went all the way here just to be healed by my supreme staff. Thank you! You know, there are many people in here not being appreciative and all that...I mean, Lord Hector does it sometimes, but that's just sometimes, so it's really bad...so someone like you is so sweet because coming here just to be healed...oh! I am touched!! Oh you are so considerate, Soren!! My, you'd bet I'd give my best while healing you! Ah such people like you...

*Soren disappears while Serra is speaking*

Serra: Soren? Soren?! Where are you!!! SOREN!!!

-B Support-

Soren: ...Who goes there?

Serra: Soren! It's me, Serra! You know about that other day when you asked me to heal you? Oh! You left me! When I thought you were so sweet a person...

Soren: Suit yourself. You were worthy of leaving after all. Right after you've been blabbing about worthless things.

Serra: What?! How dare you speak to me like that! Are you saying that I'm useless?! Well, just so you know, I can use staves, and you're saying that I'm useless?

Soren: I wasn't pointing at you as useless, but all the things that you were blabbering about. 

Serra: How could you say that?! Hurting the feelings of a frail and defenseless woman like me...you've no shame!

Soren: You think I've no shame? Or maybe you're talking to yourself. You should be ashamed how you talk too much all the time!

Serra: You--!! You will not know what Saint Elimine will do to punish you with those words you've said! 

Soren: Punish, my tome. I don't even know who Saint Elimine is.

Serra: I...I'm gonna tell Lord Hector about your...your filthiness!!

*Serra leaves*

Soren: ...Women like her are nuisances.

-A Support-

Serra: Hi, Soren! Here you go! Flowers!!

Soren: Hm...?

Serra: About the other time. Aren't they beautiful?

Soren: No. Throw them away.

Serra: You!...I though you would be more understanding, Soren! My reputation would be broken once they find out someone in this battle hates me.

Soren: Throw them away. Flowers are worthless.

Serra: I never--! Only someone like you could do something like that! Could you imagine the nights I've wept...thinking of you and our argument last time...

Soren: I cannot imagine something someone like you weeping over that.

Serra: Oh, how could you...

Soren: ...

Serra: ...Sniff...how... could... you...

Soren: !! Wait... Stop crying.

Serra: You're so MEAN!!! ...Sniff... You're... Meaner than Erk!

Soren: ...Is that so.

Serra: ...Sniff...

Soren: ...Sigh... Serra?

Serra: ...Yes...?

Soren: You know...you're not bad to stare at.

Serra: Huh...? W-What did you say?!

Soren: ...I'm not going to repeat that.

Serra: Ahh!! Soren, you're so sweet!!! I love you!!! You're the sweetest person I've met--ever!

Soren: ...I shouldn't have said that...


Character Ending

Serra and Soren

Serra and Soren realized that their hearts had a hidden beat for each other and were "branded" husband and wife. Despite, their always arguing with each other all the time, they had two children, a boy and a girl, both resembling each of their parents' attitude. But, after Serra gave birth to their children, they had a divorce due to certain problems they had a hard time dealing with. The children were sent to Lucius' orphanage.

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2013 Fire Emblem Community ∙ Designed by BlogThietKe | Distributed by Rocking Templates
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0